Today I started the project, I took pictures of the box I was using, wrote a piece of text, did the measurements of the box, and created a net using lucid press. My work is below.
Pictures
About Bolletje
Bolletje’s ingredients come from natural origin and have no artificial coloring. The box can be recycled and the wrappers can as well. Bolletje has a long history of baking, the bakery first started in 1867 as a family bakery. In 1920 the bakery started to specialize in rusk, a dry biscuit, or twice-baked bread popular in the Netherlands. A century later it is still a very popular brand in the Netherlands.
Info
The total contents of the box are 210 grams. There are 9 bars in the packaging each individually wrapped. Every bar is 23.333 grams.
Net
I made this net with Lucid Press, the proportions are correct.
Comments
Post a Comment